Wednesday, 25 May 2011
According to CNBC, the following degrees are most in demand for new graduates.
10 – Management Information Systems/Business Data Processing
9 – Computer Engineering
8 – Marketing/Marketing Management
7 – Information Sciences & Systems
6 – Economics/Finance
5 – Business Administration/Management
4 – Computer Science
3 – Electrical Engineering
2 – Mechanical Engineering
1 – Accounting
Where could your Finance Degree take you?
Take a look at a few of the career paths that graduates have available with a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a major in accounting and financial management:
- Involved in all aspects of a company’s day-to-day finances from accounting systems to management of human resources
- Supervise maintenance of general ledgers, account analysis and journal entries and quarterly cash flow statements
- Oversee analysis for annual audits and income tax returns
- Handle the firm’s finances
- Pay bills and reconcile bank, credit card and other statements
- Keep records of transactions made by clients
Once completed, an MBA Online Degree can even further open up a world of possibilities. With an MBA, career options are extremely varied. The business skills acquired when studying can be applied to practically any field. Management skills and business knowledge are important traits for leaders to have.